Man alive I love LEGO and I particularly love these brand spanking new LEGO Minifigures Series 8.
I can’t believe that they are up to series 8 already it seems like two minutes ago that I was talking about the “New LEGO Minifigures Series 1“, doesn’t time fly when you having fun hey?!
16 more lovely collectable LEGO Minifigures feature in this new series and there are some crackers in all this lot.
If you haven’t come across these before (where have you been?) then each figure comes in a sealed packet so its totally random which figure you will get.
LEGO Minifigures Series 8 8833 Price Comparison
LEGO Minifigures Series 8 8833 Lets Take a Look at Each Figure
2. Father Christmas – Ho Ho Ho, well who do we have here? Its none other than Santa Claus or Father Christmas (as I prefer to call him), looking resplendent in his red costume this minifigure also comes with a sack full of pressies and a fantastic white beard.
3. The Evil Robot – Exterminate, You Will Be Assimilated… oh erm sorry wrong robots… this Robot is way eviler than them. Check out his (or her?) fantastic ray gun and scary looking helmet, you would leg it wouldn’t you? I already have…. bye…..
6. The DJ – Ready to light up the wheels of steel at a moments notice with some banging tunes this LEGO Minifigure is the life and soul of the party. He features headphones so his beats are always in time and some vinyl ready to put on his decks.
7. The Actor – “Alas poor yorick!” and all that… with this thespian LEGO Minifigure you will be able to pretend that its you up on the stage acting with some of the greats, Rod Hull and Emmu the Crankies etc etc This Actor Minifigure comes complete with ruffled colar, very Shakespearian skull and a beautiful tunic.
9. The Diver – Ready to tackle the depths of the deep dark ocean this LEGO Diver is ready for all those naughty sharks with his harpoon gun, hopefully he remembered to attach his air supply before jumping overboard…! I wonder if all the fish in his sea are LEGO Fish?